Please join Chico Community Tennis Association. Membership renewal is requested on January 1st of each calendar year.
FAMILY-$25.00, SINGLE-$15.00, STUDENT-$10.00, SPONSOR-$100.00 (includes a family membership & special advertising).
Fill out the membership form online or mail to CCTA using the contact information shown below.
Please make your check made payable to CCTA and mail to:
83 Artesia Dr.
Chico, Ca 95973
Your membership enables CCTA to give back to the local tennis community. Some examples of donations and programs are listed below:
- Scholarships for youth players to help pay for lessons/instructions.
- “Free-For-All” family tennis clinics at 20th Street Community Park.
- Travel expenses for Pleasant Valley & Chico High School tennis teams to attend Nor-Cal Regional Championships.
- Portable nets and equipment for local elementary school Physical Education classes.
- Wind screens and court washing equipment for Pleasant Valley High School.
- Youth tennis programs for local kids to learn the sport in a supportive team environment.
- Local club tournaments and the USTA Men’s Futures Professional
Tournament hosted at The Chico Racquet Club & Resort.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS IMPORTANT TO US! IT WILL CONNECT YOU TO THE TENNIS COMMUNITY AND PROVIDE THE PERSONAL SATISFACTION OF HELPING GROW THE GAME!